Outgoing Elective/Exchange Program
Outgoing elective program aimed at offering the widest possible opportunity to all students of Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing Universitas Gadjah Mada in taking part students exchange programs in overseas both at partner universities under MoU (please see the list of partner universities here) and non-MoU with or without credit transfer.
First step, Please click http://ugm.id/outgoingugm to register, if you already have an account, you can login. Fill out online application form due to the official nomination by faculty to the host university in which you would like to apply for. At the same time, students have to process an official permit letter for outgoing by submitting these following forms:
- Surat Permohonan Izin Kegiatan Ke Luar Negeri
- Surat Pernyataan Menanggung Akademis
and enclosed by:
- academic transcript
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate
- motivation letter
to the Academic and Student Affairs Department at 1st floor KPTU Building (mbak Mita).
For those who interested in enrolling credit transfer as part of Block Elective 4.3., mind that you have to meet up the following administrative requirements as well as the regulation of TKB D.3.:
- Actively registered as a-3rd year medical student
- Complete the form of elective credit transfer proposal
- Enclose the legalized academic transcript with score/IPK minimum 2.75
- Enclose the valid legalized certificate of TOEFL/IELTS with score minimum 450 (TOEFL) and 4 (IELTS)
- Enclose the letter of acceptance (LoA) or letter of invitation (LoI) from host university or IFMSA
All of those documents are compiled in a red folder, and then should be submitted to secretariat undergraduate program in medicine at Grha Wiyata. TKB D.3. will then review and approve it later along with the Head of Undergraduate Program in Medicine if meet up all requirements.